Our client works in a BI environment where providing an optimal service to their costumers is an important part of the core business. They combine Social Media data with their BI environment. This data is essential for our client, this is why innovation is essential to there core business. The market that they are active in is always demanding a constant flow of innovation.
They are one of the biggest energy companies in The Netherlands. They strive to provide dutch customers the most sustainable, green and efficient energy supply possible. This is why innovation is essential to their core business. They need innovative ideas and perspectives to find and provide more green energy to their costumers, for example electric cars and solar energy. While currently having over two and a half million customers they strive to have solutions as easy and accessible as possible.
Within this function you are going to work for the internal brand of the company. This ‘brand’ is a full-service brand for SMEs and the bigger companies and consumers. They provide smart solutions for a sustainable regenerative energy supply within companies or for consumers. This is why they want to help consumers at home or within the company to provide that comfort and efficiency, collectively, with local installers.
You can make it happen!
With your innovative ideas for energy transition with a strong focus to provide society a sustainable regenerative energy supply, the chance starts with you. You excel within your function as Big Data Architect within their BI and Big Data team where they work with Powercenter, data vault, Python, R, Spark, Hadoop and MapReduce. In short they want to start to use Big Data more efficiently in their business and they need someone that can help them arrange and shape this new Big Data environment.
This can be you!
This data needs to be usable for the marketing team so they can use the data more efficient for the core business and customers. So you will work with BI-Developers, the Big Data team and the marketing team to shape this new environment. You are someone who enlightens and inspires the team. You sparkle when you share your ideas and visions and encourage your coworkers to do the same. Your colleagues will feel empowered by your ideas and visions. You take ownership and look for collaboration with colleagues and inspire them. When you have an idea or vision you will break through barriers to get results.
A day at our Client
- You start in the morning chatting with your colleagues at the coffee corner.
- With your colleagues you will align your activities of the day during the ‘stand-up’.
- You start with the priority task of the day: Unlocking a new source with Informatica PowerCenter using the API’s you have provided. Then it is time for lunch at de companies own restaurant or you go in to the city center of Den Bosch to get something else.
- After lunch you have a refinement session for which you have prepared the modelling of a new functionality.
- Time for another cup of coffee with a colleague form another team with whom you work together on an innovative CI/CD solution to discuss the progress of their GitLab implementation.
- At the end of the day; you have delivered and learned a lot.
You will reinforce the BI-team. You are going to work with 17 colleagues and together you will have diverse and multiple projects. You will lead the technical teams with developing the right solutions with complex data, analytics and reporting questions for the marketing and operations department. To outperform this team you have broad experience with Informatica Powercenter, Datamarts, Oracle, Hadoop, Spark, AWS and it would be even better if you have experience with Python and R.
You will be part of the Solution Architect team and together you will form a strong collective that has a substantive direction within the software architecture an application environment within the ‘brand’. You can coach the Agile scrum teams You can make the difference with your persuasiveness in in-depth professional content with applied data & Big Data solutions. You find challenges to keep developing your own knowledge
What our client offers
You will work for a organisation that gives you all the space to experiment and where speaking up is rewarded in chances and personal development. What you can expect (based on 40 hour work week):
- A job at one of the most successful and leading European energy company.
- A monthly salary between 4.428,- and 6.327,- based on your experience and level.
- A different way of working thanks to @nders. You can work independently of time and working space (in-office or at home). They are also working with the House-in-Order LEAN-methodology.
- An inspiring working environment just 850 meters from Central Station Den Bosch. So traveling by public transportation is not a issue. Especially with the NS Business Card that you will receive. Rather go by car? Then you will get a mileage allowance.
- And Last but not least: A wide range of development and career opportunities. Because our client never stops learning.
Are you interested and do you meet te requirements? Then we are looking forward to your application. Please send an up-to-date resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Afacan Uksul | 06-46588030